Saturday 17 November 2012

I could totally write this.


In the early rays of morning, and the late wakes of night. After a night of browsing the internet and not a 
wink of sleep, a bright spark of interest for entering contests takes over her last shred of mental capacity and blinks into a haze. 
So, for an hour and a half before she is knocked out cold by exhaustion, she enters online contests, clicking 
links and filling out entries in a blind haze. 

Yes, welcome to my life of giveaway and contest obsessions. This is actually usually how I spend my evenings and extra time when I can't find my sleep monster anywhere.

So, I'm going to compile a list of the such I would absolutely dream of winning:

Butlers. (Who doesn't?!)
Jewellery. (Love the shiny!)
Pens. (To write with.)
Books. (To write on with.)
Cars. (They're shiny, too! And jets! I need to invest in an airplane one day.)
Watches. (Shiny.)
Clothes. (Gotta look fetching!)
Hats. (They're silly.)
Money. (Moooooola!)
Spa treatments. (Pampering is a pleasure.)
Makeup. (I'm addicted to it.)
Vacations. (Everone could use one, or a few..)
Food. (I like food.)
Electronic lover. (Y'know, like from Absolute Boyfriend, the manga)

Can't think of anymore, too tired.
What am I missing?
I want to know, I really, really, do.
So tell me.
Good night!
(Or good morning! Or good afternoon!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your reaction to the story is highly anticipated. I'd love to know what you think so feel free to comment and criticize. (And suggestions are always welcome and considered!)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.