Thursday 28 November 2013

Howl Like An Abrupt Combustion

JournalWord: Combustion.

::

You spew, bubble, and steam.
Howling like an instant combustion.
These phases of matter I can't explain.

My dear, you're more complicated than my chemistry research.
Sweet angel, from all these reactants, which will bring about the desired reaction?

I'm mixing, measuring, calculating every equilibrium throughout the day.
With nothing that brings a balance for the nights.

A recipe of hush, lullabies, and rocking, perhaps?
Maybe a beaker of warm milk to soothe your teeth?
Baby girl, you're quite the simple little thing, but simply destructive to my sleep.


::

I think I'm going to revamp my original island story, "Fool's Paradise", into a more fleshed out tale with an actual consistent plot. But this will be a challenge as it is now summing up to be quite a novel in itself -.- I did not expect so much more ideas and plot twists from a simple theme! :D

Well, I'll be working on that, but 
keep cheery!




2 comments:

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied
on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre
talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be
giving us something informative to read?

My weblog - seo; seofornowandforever.com,

Thanks for the support! I didn't think I posted too many vids though..

Post a Comment

Your reaction to the story is highly anticipated. I'd love to know what you think so feel free to comment and criticize. (And suggestions are always welcome and considered!)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.