Monday 6 May 2013

Wow! I've been featured!!


I've been featured!

This is what the homepage has up of me! *hyperventilate* (and yes, I take crappy photos..)
My short story, Mistaken For A God, has been featured as Editor's Pick on the collaborative and creative fiction community, Protagonize!

Check out the story and my author profile (although I haven't actually spiced up my profile.. should probably get around to doing that)! 
What a load of motivation to continue writing! *Super SMILE!*


Check it out yourself (I dare you ;P) and thank you all for the support! 
Truly made my day :) 

I'll definitely get to cranking out awesome, enjoyable stories for ya'll! 
(Don't hesitate to comment :D)

With prettied boxes sent with love,
Mera! (Randomnese!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your reaction to the story is highly anticipated. I'd love to know what you think so feel free to comment and criticize. (And suggestions are always welcome and considered!)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.