Thursday 25 April 2013

O My Pity

It has now been deemed a moment in my life that requires dire repair.

I need a fellow Mother Mother fan.

I adore this band. It is the epitome of soul-scratching sound. 
Oh man, I can't believe how much not being able to go to their concert is crushing me. 
Gah! This is torture!


They'll be so close, yet so far :(

Well, I suppose I now have a life goal at hand:
To find an equally awesome person of which is a Mother Mother fan.
So we can gush about their music, and listen to their music, and hit up their concerts... and y'know, maybe chill and be normal :D (Naww)

Anyways, mini-rant over!
I'll just repeat the Infinitesimal Fan Video until I fall asleep.. and not feel so lonely. (Just kidding!)

Still, repeating the video over and over and over tonight. 

Join me?


And while I'm at it, I'll add some of my favorite songs (aside from their entire albums, 'cuz they, in themselves, are absolutely amazing!)


Now bask in the awesomeness of their unique and savvy lyrics and funky beats!
Mwahahahahaha!

Just a little insight to my mind. 
mera <3




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your reaction to the story is highly anticipated. I'd love to know what you think so feel free to comment and criticize. (And suggestions are always welcome and considered!)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.